Best Podcast 2012... and beyond?
5 years ago
Effectively Wild is hands-down my favorite podcast. This is true for many reasons:
1. It is bite-sized. 15-20 minutes per day. In this fast paced world, their concise, succinct brevity is just what I need to start my day.
2. It is daily. Well, work week daily, but I have stuff on weekends anyway.
3. Sam Miller and Ben Lindbergh (the hosts) have great chemistry. There are few awkward pauses, only when they want them.
4. They know baseball extremely well. This should be number one, but I don't want to reorder my list. Sorry.
5. They cover a lot of different topics, and rarely have repeated.
You should listen. If you don't, well don't come crying to me.